Dream Weddings at the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Just Became a Reality!
Wedding planners from across Australia, New Zealand, and the USA were invited to attend InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa’s first-ever wedding show. And during this 3-day immersive and experiential event, attendees not only assisted with planning a client’s wedding at Natadola Bay, but new curated wedding packages were released.
We’re sharing why weddings at the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa are a dream come true and giving you a sneak peek into some of the incredible wedding package options available.
Fiji’s Natadola Bay
With less than an hour’s drive from the Nadi International Airport, facing one of Fiji’s best beaches, the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa offers one of the most stunning wedding destinations. Sitting on Natadola Beach in 35 acres of stunning tropical gardens in Natadola Bay, the InterContinental is the perfect backdrop for romantic luxury with first-class amenities to enjoy for you and your guests.
What sets this location apart is the connection to hospitality experts and local wedding experts to help tie your big day together, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
In fact, along with the team at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, some of the service providers who attended the wedding show included: Fiji Weddings & Events Artelier, Lodoviko Fiji Makeup Artist, Fiji Airways, Balance Fiji Hair & Makeup, Mesovu, Grand Pacific Hotel, Tourism Fiji, Exquisite Photography Fiji, Nama Fiji, and Sigatoka River Safari.
Unlimited Wedding options
Drawing on these incredible providers means you have plenty of options for your wedding. With the new packages suitable for two guests, all the way up to fifty, you can have the wedding you thought you could only dream of!
From a small intimate ceremony on the manicured lawn overlooking the beach, or a larger gathering at the glass-walled wedding pavilion with panoramic views, to a sunset extravaganza, there is something for every couple.
FEATURED: Nuku Vulavula Wedding Package
Want an idea of what is possible? Here’s an inside look at the Nuku Vulavula Wedding Package. Inspired by the beautiful beaches of Natadola Bay, Nuku Vulavula is Fijian for ‘White Sands’ which is where you can exchange your vows in front of 30 guests, under the stars.
The package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Lagoon View Room
- Daily breakfast
- Nomudrau (together) couples romance spa ritual, 2½ hours
- Exclusive use of the Orchid Room at Spa InterContinental for three hours on the day of your wedding
- Return private airport transfers for two in a Toyota LandCruiser
- Chapel hire or Ceremony venue
- Floral – brides bouquet, groom’s lei, 8 chapel pews, flower shower
- Minister or Celebrant
- Registry and wedding license
- Serenaders or Fijian choir
- Warrior Escort and Wedding Coordinator
- Pure Fiji Gift for bride and groom
- Dinner venue hire with white linen, centerpieces and settings
- Buffet dinner for 30 guests
- Two hours Classic Beverage package for 30 guests
For Approximately AU$11,575 – AU$14,582, depending on the season.
Full Exclusivity & Privacy with Club InterContinental Buyout Options
For those who want full exclusivity and privacy, the InterContinental offers a buyout option which means sole use during your stay.
- Private check-in and check-out
- Exclusive use of theClub InterContinental Lounge (including stunning infinity pool overlooking the ocean) which hosts afternoon tea as well as sunset canapés and cocktails
- Fijian-inspired entertainment for guests ahead of your ceremony
- A place you and your guests can relax and mingle privately on the big day
- Control over suit allocation to accommodate the needs of your guests
- Dedicated attention from all Club interContinental staff for an exclusive and exceptional experience
- The ability to organise personalised activities like private tours and events for you and your guests