K Thorpe Photography
Marry on the beach at sunset under an arch which is hand woven in leaf, traditional Tapa mats at your feet, or anywhere on the island. Fijian warriors and bridesmaid in traditional Fijian costume escort the bride.
Beautiful tropical orchid bouquet & matching buttonhole, staff choir, video, photographer, champagne dinner for two – Matamanoa’s wedding co-ordinator arranges everything for you. All you have to do is be there.
K Thorpe Photography
Prices valid from 01 April 2018 to 31 March 2019.
Basic Wedding Package
- Minister (Methodist Denomination) or Celebrant
- Bridal Bouquet (either trailing or posy) & Groom’s button hole
- Fijian Warriors (2) and Bridesmaid (1) dressed in traditional Fijian costume to escort the Bride to the Groom
- Photographer (not professional)
- A pair of Jennifer Heath pearl studs for the Bride
- Minimum 36 digital images on a memory stick
- Wedding Cake – home baked fruit cake, iced and decorated – FJ$280
- Wedding dinner for two, wine & beverage – FJ$400
- Staff Choir – FJ$250
- Hire of Traditional Fijian Masi (for two costumes) – FJ$380
- Flower Lei, orchid – FJ$140
- Flower Tiara, orchid – FJ$140
- Hair Flowers with Comb, orchid – FJ$90
- Bridesmaid Posy, orchid – FJ$130
- Corsage, orchid – FJ$90
- Extra Button hole, orchid – FJ$65
- Wired Single Bloom, orchid – FJ$65
- Spray orchid – FJ$90
Terms & Conditions:
All prices quoted are in Fijian Dollars and include all Government Taxes. Unused services cannot be substituted for other services.
Wedding after 3:00pm (Sunset Wedding) will require the Minister or Celebrant to stay overnight, due to ferry schedules. Please add FJ$400 for transport, accommodation and meals.
Where is Matamanoa Island Resort?
Matamanoa Island Resort is located on Matamanoa Island in the Mamanucas.
South Sea Cruises high speed catamaran departs Port Denarau Marina twice daily at 9:15am and 3:00pm. Free coach transfers are available with South Sea Cruises from most Nadi and Denarau hotels.
Private water taxi or speed boats depart Port Denarau Marina between 5:00am until 3:00pm. Departures from Matamanoa Island Resort operate from 6:00am until 4:00pm.
Helicopters fly within daylight hours; typically 6:30am to 5:00pm (or 6:30pm during daylight saving).
Quote Request Form