Dreaming of a private Fiji wedding, just the two of you on a deserted beach with an outrageous turquoise ocean view and rocking photographs? The Remote Resort, Fiji Islands delivers destination wedding dreams and is the perfect start to your Fiji honeymoon…
A lifetime of bliss begins with a Fiji Wedding in paradise. After the ceremony, celebrate with a private candlelit dinner under the stars – the perfect start to your Fijian honeymoon. The Remote Resort’s private Fiji Wedding Package is the start of something great.
Prices subject to change
The Remote Wedding Package
- A coordinator to work with you in advance on all of the details via email and our Experiences Manager to meet with you at the resort before your wedding day.
- Liaison with the Fiji Government for pre-approval of your wedding license prior to your arrival (see documents required below).
- Seasonal, tropical flowers including bouquet, buttonhole and decorations for your chosen ceremony location.
- A selection of ceremony locations include beach, garden, peak on the hill, hidden beach or ocean view deck.
- Two Fijian Warrior escorts for the bride to the ceremony and two Fijian witnesses.
- A Minister to perform the wedding ceremony.
- Fijian serenaders (guitars and singing) and/or iPod/speaker set up to play your chosen music.
- A bottle of Champagne and Wedding cake.
- A Remote team member available to take photos with your camera, before, during and after the ceremony.
- A boat available for your use following the ceremony for photos on the pontoon or at the hidden beach.
- A fruit, nut and cheese plate to accompany your champagne following the photo session.
- A private candlelit dinner for the wedding couple in your choice of locations around the resort including jetty or fire pit deck.
Couples can tie-the-know at any location around the resort. There is no direct sun on the beach in the late afternoon making it a really pleasant setting for your afternoon nuptials. The Remote Resort also offers wedding ceremonies on its jetty, on the grass in front of the Main Pavilion with sweeping ocean views, at the hidden beach (by boat), high up on the peak of the resort’s peninsula (not for the faint-hearted as the only way there is to hike!) or any other location within the resort or surrounding area.
It’s recommended couples wait till they arrive to choose their exact location. In the case of rain, The Remote Resort is flexible and can change your preferred date with 24 hours notice, or set up the wedding ceremony location on the covered deck of the Main Pavilion.
Wedding package includes both a Bridal Bouquet, floral decorations for your chosen wedding location and a buttonhole for the Groom.
Fiji has many varieties of tropical flowers. The Remote Resort generally makes bouquets using a collection locally-sourced tropical flowers such as gingers (red or pink), frangipanis (white, yellow+white or pink), hibiscus (red, white or pink) and green ferns, depending on what is in season.
If Brides have a preference for a particular variety of flower(s) for their bouquet, simply let the resort know and they’ll inform couplesif they’ll be in season.
Terms & Conditions:
Wedding package excludes accommodation. Fijian Government taxes of 25% included.
Fiji’s international airport is in Nadi. From Nadi, take a domestic 1 hour flight to Taveuni (closest airport) or Savusavu with Fiji Airways.
On Fiji Airways, guests can usually book a return ticket through to Taveuni or Savusavu, providing an international baggage allowance all the way here.
The Remote Resort will meet guests at the airport in Taveuni or Savusavu for the transfer to the Resort (20 mins by car and 20 mins by boat from Taveuni or 1 hour by car and 15 mins by boat from Savusavu).
Should guests have any trouble finding domestic flights, please don’t hesitate to contact Deahann for additional flight options that can researched for guests, such as Island Hoppers, Northern Air or flying into Labasa.