[row cols_nr=”2″ class=”narrow”]
ROYAL DAVUI ISLAND RESORT is an exclusive adults-only sanctuary situated in Fiji’s spectacular Beqa Lagoon offering a level of Fijian luxury, elegance and privacy not found in today’s larger resorts.
Just a few guests can be accommodated at Royal Davui, so be prepared for an exclusive and exceptional experience from the moment of your arrival. Here the world-renowned warmth and hospitality of the Fijian people awaits you.
Our premier Fiji resort is an adults only escape, offering an ideal tropical island escape, vacation, honeymoon or wedding.
With only 16 villas Royal Davui is the ideal island for an exclusively intimate wedding, birthday or special occasion. Celebrate on your own private tropical island with your closest family and friends in a truly personalised and memorable style.
Valid from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
[row cols_nr=”3″ class=”narrow”]
Elope Wedding Package
- Coordinator Service
- Fresh Salasalu (Fijian Lei)
- Marriage Licence
- Pre-registration (no need to visit the registration office)
- Registration & Documentation Fees
- Celebrant Fee (including transfers)
- Ceremony location & set up
- Private Wedding dinner for two
Buy provigil fast shipping, Purchase provigil generic
****** Special Offer ******
Stay 8 nights or more and receive a Free Elope Wedding Package.
1 November 2017 – 15 December 2017
6 January – 31 March 2018
****** Special Offer 2 ******
Stay 10 nights or more and receive a Free Elope Wedding Package.
1 April – 30 October 2017
Davui Wedding Package
- All the inclusions of the Elope Package
- Villa floral decorations
- Bridal bouquet & Grooms buttonhole spray
- Fijian Warrior guard & escort
- Flower girl in traditional Fijian dress
- Bottle of French Champagne
- Fijian choir
- Traditional Fiji Wedding Dress (upon request)
- 60 minute couples massage
In addition to the eloping packages, these extras are available to customise your special day:
- 1 layer Wedding Cake – FJ$235
- 2 layer Wedding Cake – FJ$345
- Bouquet & buttonhole spray – FJ$305
- Hair stylist – from FJ$520
- Make Up artist – from FJ$520
- Fijian Choir – from FJ$315
- Fijian Warriors – from FJ$160
- Floral Arch – from FJ$210
- Bamboo & fabric awning – from FJ$365
- Sand Cay photo session (2 hours) – FJ$270
- Sand Cay ceremony location – from FJ$1,300
- Photographer – from FJ$2,815
Terms & Conditions:
Rates are in Fijian Dollars and inclusive of all Fijian Government taxes at 25%. Current taxes, subject to change, include VAT (9%), Environmental Levy (6%) and Servive Turn Over (10%).
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”93″ gal_title=”Royal Davui Island Resort-3″]
Where is Royal Davui Island Resort?
[row cols_nr=”2″ class=”narrow”]
Helicopter is a fantastic way to transfer to or from Royal Davui Island Resort on demand. This 35 minute transfer departs from Nadi whisks you over the mainland with views of lush jungle, deep valleys with cascading waterfalls and small Fijian villages with their coloured roof tops and churches dotted sporadically throughout the landscape, before crossing the azure lagoon and landing directly on the island.
Hibiscus Air operates two transfers a day to allow for a more flexible connection with your international flights. The twice daily schedule involves a 20 minute flight from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour on a fixed wing aircraft followed by a 30 minute fast launch ride across the lagoon.
Guests wishing to see a little more of Fiji’s countryside can also book a private car to drive you from Nadi Airport to our jetty. This 2 hour scenic drive takes you along the coastal roads and through the mountain ranges to Pacific Harbour. From there, the resort’s own private shuttle boat completes the journey.
Royal Davui Island Quote Request Form